I’m partnering with Nihon Ichiban to give away 3 sets of the following items:
- 1 pack of bamboo barks
- 1 pack of bamboo leaves
- Worldwide free shipping by registered mail (import duties to be covered by the winner) when you shop at Nihon Ichiban
Japanese food is often presented on top of bamboo leaves. They are often used in restaurants, but now you can do the same at home!
Rice balls used to be wrapped with a bamboo bark in old days when there was no “bento box”. Bamboo barks have anti bacterial effect and they are breathable. Soak the bamboo barks in water before use. Enjoy the rice balls in style! 😉
- Please Note: Your email for the comment entry has to match with your email address in my Email Newsletter Subscription mailing list.
- This giveaway closes on Friday, September 30, 2016 at 12 p.m. PST and is open to everyone!
- Three (3) winners will be selected via Random.org and contacted via email, so please include a valid email address in the email address entry box (please double check your spelling!).
- The winner is required to respond within 72 hours to claim the prize.
- For shipping purpose, the winner is required to disclose her/his address to Nihon Ichiban. Please note the company will not use the winners’ personal information except for sending the product.
HOW TO ENTER:
Required: Subscribe to Just One Cookbook Email Newsletter if you haven’t (see the Important Rules above) and write a product you would like Nihon Ichiban to have on their website (in other words, what do you need from Japan?) in a comment below on this post. One entry per person.