I hope everyone had a good weekend. We had our family pictures taken outdoor by a photographer on Saturday. Since the kids were born, we have had family portraits taken twice a year, once around Thanksgiving for Christmas cards and another around our kids’ birthdays (April and May). Hopefully the pictures will turn out great! I also asked for my solo portrait so I can finally update my picture on the blog.
Today I will share a salad recipe. This salad can be served with Western meal or Asian meal. The dressing is made of mayonnaise and Ponzu. If you haven’t tried this combination, I hope you give it a try. It’s refreshing and delicious! I used imitation crab as I became allergic to crab in my 20’s… it’ll taste even better if you use real crab!
Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for the FREE Just One Cookbook newsletter delivered to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram for all the latest updates. Thank you so much for reading, and till next time!
- 1 pkg (145g) Japanese imitation crab (or real crab meat), cut in half
- ½ English cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and sliced diagonally
- ½ cup corn kernels
- Cut imitation crab and cucumber and put them in a large bowl. Add corn kernels.
- In a small bowl, combine Dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Keep in the fridge separately if you don’t serve right away. When you are ready to serve, pour the dressing in the salad and mix well.
Editor’s Note: Pictures were updated in June 2014