If you have a Japanese bread making machine, here’s a dinner rolls recipe you might want to try. There is nothing more delicious than freshly baked bread!
Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for the FREE Just One Cookbook newsletter delivered to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram for all the latest updates. Thank you so much for reading, and till next time!
- 300 g bread flour
- 5 g dry yeast
- 5 g sugar
- 5 g salt
- 190-195 ml warm water
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- In bread making machine, add half of bread flour and dry yeast.
- Add in sugar, salt, and warm water. Mix well until smooth.
- Add in olive oil and mix.
- Add the rest of bread flour and turn on bread making machine. Select “Dough” option (it will finish until the 1st proof) and press start.
- After it’s done, take out the dough and divide it into 8-12 equal portions.
- Fold each dough from all sides to make a ball and pinch at the bottom to close the seam. Put each roll on a baking sheet and cover the rolls with plastic wrap or moist towel. Rest for 10 minutes.
- On a working surface, press each roll with palm and release gas. Roll each roll into a ball shape again, folding the dough from all sides and pinching it on the bottom. Sprinkle bread flour over the rolls.
- Preheat oven to 90F. Put a baking pan with warm water in it inside the oven in order to keep the bread moist.
- Place parchment paper on top of a peel, and put the rolls keeping some distance between. Gently transfer the rolls into the oven (with parchment paper) and bake for 40 minutes, or until nearly doubled. This is 2nd proof.
- Take out the bread (you can pull the parchment paper onto a peeler) and preheat oven to 410F. Spray water on top of rolls.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.