After two long weeks, my routine is finally back to normal when my husband came back from his business trip yesterday. I realized how much I rely on him on day-to-day tasks around the house and helping with the children. Now I can get back to focusing more on my blog work besides parenting.
Lately I received positive feedback from readers that my recipes are very easy to prepare even on busy weekdays (thank you!). I’m happy to suggest to you one of our family’s favorite recipe again, and that’s Garlic Miso Chicken.
Have you tried the combination of garlic and miso? It is very delicious, just the right amount of saltiness and savory. For this recipe, I only used common Japanese condiments miso, soy sauce, and mirin. We really love the marinade and I hope you will enjoy this recipe.
Previous Dinner was:
Garlic Miso Chicken (I used chicken thighs this time).
Lunch Next Day:
- Garlic Miso Chicken Bento
My sponsor, Lunch-à-Porter sent me today’s Bento Box ($29.00), Oval silicone cups ($12), Panda Pix’s ($6.00), Eiffel Tower Fork ($4.00) as a gift. It’s a perfect lunch box for my 6-year old son who usually tries to finish his lunch in 10 minutes and go play! Check out their cute bento boxes and accessories and get 15% off using coupon code JOC15!
- Make Onigiri and let it cool.
- Reheat garlic miso chicken in a frying pan or toaster oven. Set aside to let it cool and pack in bento box.
- Cut strawberries and kiwis into small pieces.
- Pack fruits, cherry tomatoes and broccoli in the bento box..
- Make sure all the foods cool down completely before closing the bento box.
Enjoy making bento!