Here’s a salad that goes well with Japanese food or other Asian food. This dressing is my husband’s favorite among all different kinds of dressing I make at home. If you like Ponzu (citrus-based soy sauce), you might enjoy this refreshing salad!
Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for the FREE Just One Cookbook newsletter delivered to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram for all the latest updates. Thank you so much for reading, and till next time!
- ½ - 1 red leaf lettuce, rinsed and pat dry
- ½ block silken tofu, drained and cut into small cubes
- 1 Tbsp. dried seaweed (wakame), soaked in warm water for 10 minutes and drained
- ¼ cup corn kernels (optional)
- 8 grape tomatoes, halved (optional)
- 5 shiso leaves, chiffonaded (optional)
- Combine dressing ingredients and whisk altogether.
- Cut and put Tofu on top of lettuce right before you serve.
- Dress the salad right before you eat.