An easy Bread Machine Dinner Roll recipe. There is nothing more delicious than freshly baked bread!
Bread Machine Dinner Rolls
- 300 g bread flour
- 5 g instant yeast
- 5 g sugar
- 5 g kosher or sea salt (I use Diamond Crystal; use half for table salt)
- 190-195 ml warm water
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- In bread making machine, add half of bread flour and dry yeast.
- Add in sugar, salt, and warm water. Mix well until smooth.
- Add in olive oil and mix.
- Add the rest of bread flour and turn on bread making machine. Select the “Dough” option and press start (it will finish until the 1st proof).
- After it’s done, take out the dough and divide it into 8-12 equal portions.
- Fold each dough from all sides to make a ball and pinch at the bottom to close the seam. Put each roll on a baking sheet and cover the rolls with plastic wrap or moist towel. Rest for 10 minutes.
- On a working surface, press each roll with your hand and release gas. Roll each roll into a ball shape again, folding the dough from all sides and pinching it on the bottom. Sprinkle bread flour over the rolls. Place them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, keeping some distance between.
- Preheat the oven Proof setting (100ºF/38ºC). Put a baking pan with warm water in it inside the oven in order to keep the bread moist.
- Proof the rolls in the oven for 40 minutes, or until nearly doubled. This is the 2nd proof.
- Take out the bread and preheat the oven to 410ºF (210ºC). Spray water on top of rolls.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- You can keep the leftovers in an airtight container and store at room temperature for 2 days or in the freezer for a month.