Today I’m giving away a set of 2 packages of gluten-free udon noodles from Kobayashi Noodle to 6 lucky JOC readers! One for you, and one for your friend! This giveaway contest is open to US residents only.
This udon noodles are FRESH rice noodles and it comes with gluten-free soup base,. Add the toppings you like and you can enjoy a healthy udon noodle soup very quickly!
I’ve tried different types gluten noodles from Kobayashi Noodle and they are all amazing! I’m really happy that they created ramen noodles, udon noodles, and other types of noodles for people with gluten sensitivity. Even though I’m not gluten free, I’m a huge fan of their products because their noodles are really delicious. You can purchase this GF Udon Noodles and other products on Amazon.
- Please Note: Your email for the comment entry has to match with your email address in my Email Newsletter Subscription mailing list.
- This giveaway closes on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 12 p.m. PST and is open to participants in the U.S. 50 States.
- Six (6) winners will be selected via Random.org and contacted via email, so please include a valid email address in the email address entry box (please double check your spelling!).
- The winners are required to respond within 72 hours to claim the prize.
- For shipping purpose, the winners are required to disclose their address to Kobayashi Noodle. Please note the company will not use the winners’ personal information except for sending the product to the winners.
- Please note that this is fresh rice noodle; therefore, expiration of this package is August 20, 2016.
HOW TO ENTER:
Required: Subscribe to Just One Cookbook Email Newsletter if you haven’t (see the Important Rules above), “Like” Gluten Free Meister Facebook page, and tell me whom you will be cooking this gluten-free noodle for in a comment below on this post. One entry per person.
Congratulations to Mary, Raneem, Junko, Marjorie, Nobu, and Agnes for winning the July giveaway!
Full Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by Kobayashi Noodle.