Win a delicious gift set from S&B Foods featuring Japanese pantry must-haves such as Golden Curry Mix Medium Hot, Prepared Spicy Citrus Paste (Yuzu-kosho), Premium Wasabi Paste in Tube (Honnama Wasabi), La-Yu (Chili Oil) and more! 10 winners will be selected.
I’m so thrilled to partner with S&B Foods, the leading producer of Japanese consumer foods, to give away their delicious gift set to 10 lucky winners! From their signature curry roux to the slightly spicy and citrusy yuzu kosho (citrusy paste in tube condiment), these pantry staples are vowed to bring exciting flavors to your taste buds. I personally enjoy using these condiments to elevate my everyday cooking, so I’d love for you to try them out yourself. Enter now for the giveaway!
What’s in the S&B Pantry Gift Set
- Oriental Curry Powder: This is a must-have seasoning! I use it in everything—from curry dishes to adding a soulful flavor to dressing or mayonnaise.
- Golden Curry Mix Medium Hot (Roux): Whip up your favorite Japanese curries any time of the week with this convenient curry roux.
- Premium Wasabi Paste in Tube (Honnama Wasabi): Add this premium wasabi paste to soy sauce for your sushi and sashimi, or mix it in with the dressing for your soba salad or cold udon.
- Yuzu Kosho (Prepared Spicy Citrus Paste in Tube): Zest up your hot pots and sashimi with this amazing blend of citrusy green chili paste! It’s incredible in seafood, ramen, pasta, gyoza, and miso soup!
- Nanami Togarashi (Assorted Chili Pepper): This aromatic seasoning is a blend of 7 spices including red chili pepper as a main ingredient.
- La-Yu (Chili Oil): A drizzle of this hot and savory chili oil will transform your dishes. Try it on noodle soups, veggies, and meat dishes, or as dipping sauces!
- Sansho (Japanese Pepper): This Japanese pepper has a refreshing scent of citrus fruits and lends an exciting spicy tingling sensation on the tongue. It’s perfect for grilled and fried dishes.
- Umami Topping Crunchy Garlic with Chili Oil: Love your food spicy and garlicky? This literally goes with anything.
- Tasty Soymilk & Corn Stew Sauce Mix: A variation of the classic white stew with sweet corn from Hokkaido and rich soymilk.
- Golden Spoon
- Gift Bag
About S&B Foods
S&B founder Mr. Minejiro Yamazaki was the pioneer in producing Japan’s first homegrown curry powder in 1923. Since the inception, S&B Foods has been producing and distributing a dazzling variety of spices, condiments and cooking ingredients, including curry sauce mix, pasta sauce and so on.
Today, S&B Foods is not only an integral part of Japanese kitchens and culinary landscape, they have also brought the unique Japanese flavors to the world.
S&B Foods marks its 100th anniversary in 2023, a remarkable milestone for a food producer and marketer in the ever-evolving environment.
Visit the website to learn more!
Please Note: Your email for the comment entry has to match with your email address in my Email Newsletter Subscription mailing list. We’ll also need the winners’ consent to share the address with us so S&B Foods can mail the gift set to you directly.
This giveaway contest closes on Monday, May 15, 2023, at 12 p.m. PST and is open to US only*.
Ten (10) winners will be selected via Random.org and contacted via email, so please include a valid email address in the email address entry box (please double-check your spelling!).
The winners are required to respond within 36 hours to claim the prize.
HOW TO ENTER (CLOSED):
You can enter up to 5 tickets (max) to increase your odds of winning. Good luck!
Ticket 1 (Required): Follow S&B Foods Instagram and leave a comment below by telling us how often you cook Japanese curries AND what are your favorite ingredients for cooking curries (chicken, beef, seafood, vegetarian, etc.)
Ticket 2 (Required): Subscribe to JOC Email Newsletter if you haven’t and leave a comment below.
Ticket 3 (Optional): Follow my Instagram and leave a separate comment below.
Ticket 4 (Optional): Like my Facebook and leave a separate comment below.
Ticket 5 (Optional): Subscribe to my Youtube channel and leave a separate comment below.
The giveaway is now closed. The winners are:
- Sarah P
- Tracey Boutin
- Ai Nguyen
- Claire Salama
- Mi Ki
Congratulations! We’ll be contacting you shortly.