Introducing my free email series: Your Complete Guide to Japanese New Year
In this five part series, you will learn all about the celebrations of the Japanese New Year! Let’s cook some inspiring food and enjoy this festive holiday regardless of where you celebrate it.
I will share:
- Customs and traditions to observe
- Popular menus for the New Year’s eve dinner
- How to usher in the New Year with the most auspicious bowl of noodle soup
- The Feast of The New Year (Osechi Ryori) おせち料理
- The Popular Japanese Hot Drink During The New Year’s
- A Healthy Reset Tradition
Sign Up Now
To receive Your Complete Guide to Japanese New Year, simply fill out the form below. You’ll also be added to the Just One Cookbook newsletter, where I share more Japanese secrets & recipes.
P.S. We respect your privacy and will never give away or sell your email address to anyone. If you decide you don’t want to receive email updates anymore, you can always unsubscribe (there is a link to do that at the bottom of every email).