Win a curated Sake Box from Tippsy Sake today and enjoy a fun variety of Japanese sake in different occasions! 3 winners will be selected.
We love pairing our everyday meals with sake, so this month we’ve partnered with Tippsy Sake to bring you a fun and special sake experience at home. 3 winners will be selected and each person will receive a curated Sake box that features a selection of sake from different regions of Japan. Enter for your chance to win now!
* Please note: Participants for this giveaway must be 21 or over. Tippsy ships to all states in the US except for AK, AL, AR, HI, MI, MS and UT.
Win a Curated Sake Box from Tippsy Sake
Each winner will receive their First Box that comes with 6 mini sake tasting bottles along with product card for you to learn and deepen your sake experience. The sakes include:
- Onikoroshi,” or “Demon Slayer’, a dry sake from Miyagi. It gets more crisp when served cold, or becomes more savory when warmed. Pair with spicy dishes to get the full effect of the demon slayer.
- Daishichi “Sokai Reishu” from Fukushima. Awarded the “Contemporary Master Craftsman”, it has a subtle aroma of melon and white flowers. Compatible for any food pairing, with underlying umami.
- Nagaragawa “Sparkling Nigori” from Gifu. It does pair well with food, but first enjoy in a flue to show off the bubbles, by itself, with music.
- Tamanohikari “Junmai Daiginjo” from Kyoto. On the palate, it has a layered depth from the Omachi rice grown in Bizen-no-kuni —the birthplace of this heirloom strain. This sake will give you a different impression with each sip.
- Fukuju “Blue” from Hyogo. Notice the delicate aroma of tropical fruits flowing out as you pour. And on your palate, feel the solid structure provided by rigorous fermentation thanks to the famous water source balanced with the right amount of nutrients.
- Kinokuniya Bunzaemon “Junmai Ginjo” from Wakayama. Winner of multiple awards for being an exceptional sake enjoyed in a wine glass. The floral bouquet is more like a sunflower bouquet, and the flavor is layered and expansive.
About Tippsy Sake
Tippsy Sake is the largest sake online store in the U.S. They carry over 300 labels (and counting), all decoded into an easy-to-grasp format. The mission is to make sake simple and fun by providing user-friendly platform to find your favorite brand.
The company aims to break the barrier between consumers and makers of sake by conveying the messages of sake makers. On the website, you’ll find various educational content such as sake guide and tasting videos!
They offer a subscription service called Sake Box, which is seasonal shipments in Mar, Jun, Sep and Dec. Once you become a Sake Box member, you will enjoy exclusive benefits such as online kampai event, unlimited free shipping for regular orders and 6% cashback reward points. They also offer individual sake products and gift options.
Please Note: Your email for the comment entry has to match with your email address in my Email Newsletter Subscription mailing list.
This giveaway contest closes on Monday, August 9, 2021, at 12 p.m. PST and is open to the US Only (excluding AK, AL, AR, HI, MI, MS and UT).
* An individual at least 21 years old must be available to sign for each package and must be present — it is alcohol, after all! This is a legal requirement. Carriers won’t be able to complete the delivery without it.
Three (3) winners will be selected via Pick Giveaway Winner plugin and contacted via email, so please include a valid email address in the email address entry box (please double check your spelling!).
The winners are required to respond within 36 hours to claim the prize.
HOW TO ENTER (CLOSED):
You can enter up to 6 tickets (max) to increase your odds of winning. Good luck!
Ticket 1 (Required): Subscribe to Tippsy Sake Newsletter and leave a comment below.
Ticket 2 (Required): Subscribe to JOC Email Newsletter if you haven’t and leave a comment below.
Ticket 3 (Optional): Follow Tippsy Instagram and leave a comment below.
Ticket 4 (Optional): Follow JOC Instagram and leave a separate comment below.
Ticket 5 (Optional): Follow JOC Facebook and leave a separate comment below.
Ticket 6 (Optional): Subscribe to JOC Youtube channel and leave a separate comment below.
Congratulations! The winners are:
- Jenny Zheng
- Christ L
- Sarah Chang
We’ll contact you shortly.