Do you need one more side dish that goes well with Asian food? Here’s one that’s very easy, inexpensive, and healthy! I like serving bean sprout salad with bbq, put them in bento as a filler, or as an appetizer before a full course meal.
Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for the FREE Just One Cookbook newsletter delivered to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram for all the latest updates. Thank you so much for reading, and till next time!
- 4.5 oz (128g, about ½ pkg) bean spout
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add bean sprouts to cook for 1-2 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the seasonings and mix well.
- Add the bean spout in the bowl and mix all together.
- Keep in the fridge for 30 minutes and it’s ready to serve.