Thank you everyone for your kind messages on my 100th (previous) post! I’m glad you enjoyed my “baked” dessert and I do hope that I will be able to make more desserts in the future.
Today I’d like to share a delicious strawberry salad dressing before the strawberry season is over. I know it not quite time yet but we should all enjoy strawberries while they last! When I just started blogging, one of the sites I had found was Peggy’s blog, My FIANCE Likes It, So It MUST Be Good. I can’t remember how many recipes I have bookmarked from her site, and this was one of them. I recently gave it a try and it turned out to be really delicious and our entire family enjoyed it, even the little ones. I pretty much followed her recipe with a slight change, I added one squeeze of lemon and also sprinkle walnuts over the salad. Thanks Peggy for the great recipe!
Happy Father’s Day Weekend everyone!
Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for the FREE Just One Cookbook newsletter delivered to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram for all the latest updates. Thank you so much for reading, and till next time!
- 1 cup strawberries (1 cup = about 5.5 oz)
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ lemon (½ lemon = 1 Tbsp juice) (squeezed)
- Mixed green
- 2-3 strawberries (sliced)
- Roasted walnuts (optional)
- Wash strawberries and prepare mixed green in a serving dish.
- Right before you serve salad, combine strawberries, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and lemon juice in a blender or food processor and mix until smooth. Serve the dressing in a bowl or small pitcher and pour the dressing before you eat.
Slightly adapted from My FIANCE Likes It, So It MUST Be Good.
All images and content on this site are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without my permission. If you’d like to share this recipe on your site, please re-write the recipe in your own words and link to this post as the original source. Thank you.